Microsoft Business Intelligence
Best solution for Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Data Warehouse Modeling and Data Analysis - MSBI.
Empowering you to gain access to the most accurate and up-to-date information for better decision making.
INKEY offers MSBI to suit your need. Be it existing data, external data or unstructured data.
Our General Solutions:
- Data consolidation and evaluation as per business needs
- Data warehouse Modeling and Analysis
- Identification of ways to improve information delivery, data capture and design
- Integration of Cubes/Reports with C#/ VB .net assemblies
- Master Data Management (Master Data Management - MDM)
- Relational and dimensional data modelling
- Prototyping, preparing test scripts, and conducting tests for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modelling for data warehouses
- Maintenance of data warehouses
- KPI and Dashboard Design
- Scorecards (Balanced Scorecard - BSC)
- Reporting and Analysis
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- BI Semantic Model (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Business Intelligence Development Studio
- SQL Server Data Tools
- MDX/DAX queries
- T-SQL queries
- Knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells, which support the data warehouse environment in different operating system environments
- Data Modeling, SSRS Security configuration, SSIS package optimizations & Performance tuning
Load pre staging data from .CSV, .TXT or any other flat file type
Our customer basically receives the zip file(s) for the health care data from various medications units and organisations (who are their clients) to be loaded to their Pre staging databases. Each zip file has one or more CSV, TXT, or any other flat file type of source with very bulky data to be loaded to Pre staging database.
Generic extract package that executes stored procedurs
Our customer basically needs to extract health care data from their databases into flat files. The data is very bulky. The customer is well versed in SQL and wishes to utilize this fact and develop an SSIS package that eliminates the need of SSIS knowledge for their employees, leverage their knowledge of SQL and make extracts possible by just writing stored procedure(s).
A detailed analysis and reporting
Our client belongs to the health care industry. Our client wanted to improve their health care services. A detailed analysis and reporting was required on various aspects like,
Marketing and Predictive Analytics
Our client was in search of a streamlined solution that would serve their purpose of delivering information on the sales of their products for marketing and predictive analytics. Essentially they needed reports which would help them make smart decisions for generating more revenue.